Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Baby Announcement Pictures!

I was so excited when one of my good friends asked me to take baby announcement pictures for her first baby...a girl!  She wanted the photos to be simple and make a statement, and I was really happy with how they turned out.  Here's a little peek into some of my favorites! Enjoy!


First of all, don't you love her shoes?! This gal is know for her good fashion sense, and I loved her sassy high heels. 
I used PicMonkey to edit the photos.  It is so super easy to use and has fun bells and whistles that are a sinch to figure out. 
Here's the same black & white picture, but I used a focal softening technique so the baby shoes stood out (when I say "technique", I mean I pressed the button that said "focal soften".  I promise it's simple.)
The Mom and Dad signs were easy to make...black construction paper and chalk. 
And by the way...these two are going to be the best parents! :)
I liked this picture, but the stairs in the background spoiled it.  I lightened it and used the "clone" button to add the rock over the stairs.
Now it looks much better!
I used the "clone" button on the shoes too.  They had a brand name on the inside of both shoes that spoiled the shot.  :(  Luckily it was another easy fix!

Here's another version in black & white.
 These pictures were tons of fun to take and edit.  I can't wait to meet this cute little girl when she makes her debut in a few months!

Have fun!
~Cindy Jane











4 comments:

  1. How adorable Cindy Jane! I love them all! ♥
    Congratulations to your friend, btw. :)

    Kisses,
    Roudi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What???? I had no idea u were the one who took them. I saw them on her fb. Giiiiiiirl, how can 1 person be so talented in so many ways? Awesome! Kali

    ReplyDelete